Episode 105 features Broken Shed Vodka from New Zealand. Bottled in 750ml at 40% ABV, or 80 proof. It retails for $25.
Enjoy this episode with some Broken Shed with a twist!
The official website for Broken Shed: https://brokenshed.com/
Brief Historical Timeline:
- 2008 - Two Americans on sabbatical fall in love with the Wanaka region of New Zealand and move there permanently
- 2009 - Broken Shed Vodka is born when the first two founders wonder why they're drinking imported vodka, and decide to make one in New Zealand
- 2010 - After about a year of trials and tastings, Broken Shed Vodka is ready
- 2012 - Broken Shed Vodka becomes available in the USA
- 2022 - The brand closes in on 20,000 annual 9-liter equivalent case sales
Let the vodka shine in a cocktail, try not to overpower it. Broken Shed Vodka also works really well for infusions.
My interview with Mark Simmonds, Master Blender of Broken Shed Vodka along with materials provided by the brand.
Official show website is: www.liquorandliqueurconnoisseur.com
Join my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/hfyhHf